Every traveller has the right to exemption of fees the following goods:
- Garments that alert are for personal use of the traveller.
- Toilet articles suitable to the status of the traveler.
- Use and personal adornment objects.
- A hair dryer or portable brush * hair.
- An electric shaver.
- A camera and up to five (5) rolls of film.
- A camcorder or camera video-cassette, always non professional use and up to five (5)rolls or tapes.
- Phonograph discs, magnetic tapes, CDs or cassettes for a maximum ten (10) units (i) Five (5) cassettes to VCR.
- A portable electronic calculator *.
- Products for personal use.
- Books, journals and documents in general.
- Up to twenty (20) packets of cigarettes or 50 cigars or 250 grams of chopped tobacco or threads to smoke.
- Up to three (3) litres of liquor.
- Up to three hundred dollars ($ 300.00) in goods for use or consumption of the traveller, or for gift by its quantity, nature and variety be presumed are not intended for trade and provided that the value of these goods does not exceed Americans dollars one hundred ($ 100.00).
- A portable typewriter * mechanical, electrical or electronic.
- A portable musical instrument * wind or string.
- A receiver radio, or a boombox or a tape recorder or a tocacassette or a tocacintas or a turntable (conventional or compact disc), or a computer which together contain them wherever laptop *.
- Suitcases, bags and other commonly used containers containing objects that constitute the luggage of travellers.
- Objects declared as luggage to leave the country and which are included in the temporary exit statement.
- A living pet as a pet; without prejudice to enforce appropriate sanitary regulations, provided that it arrives as accompanied baggage.
- A personal laptop * whenever that arrives as accompanied baggage.
Portable article: article weight, designed to be easily transported and with own power supply.
In the case of sick or disabled travellers shall be considered as baggage auxiliary means and equipment needed for its mobilization (wheelchair, stretchers, crutches and others).
(Not be given to children under 18 years exemption referred to in paragraphs m, n) of this article.
Note: Passengers may bring luggage items not included in the previous relationship paying a single rate of 20% of the value CIF to the sum of items whose value does not exceed one thousand dollars.